About Convenient Urgent Care, Premier Walk-in Clinic in Houston, TX
Founded in 2013, Convenient Urgent Care provides medical services for non-life threatening conditions to residents of Acres Home and surrounding areas.
As a highly regarded urgent care center in Houston, TX, our services are available every day of the week. This provides you convenient access to our urgent care services when you need them, as you need them. Whether you are feeling the effects of severe dehydration or simply wish to be inoculated with the latest flu vaccine, we are here for you. No prior appointments required!
We are home to some of the most dedicated and experienced medical professionals around. From our doctors to our staff members, everyone at Convenient Urgent Care places your health and your best interests before all else.
Here at Convenient Urgent Care, it is our mission to offer urgent care services of the highest quality to all of our patients through reliable and trustworthy medical practitioners. We are committed to address the needs of our patients and their families with the utmost compassion.
Our vision is to provide the best healthcare available at the most reasonable rates whenever our patients need it the most. No appointments are necessary; we are always happy to welcome walk-in patients.
Every doctor on board at Convenient Urgent Care is an experienced and board-certified physician. Likewise, all of our nurse practitioners and physician assistants are friendly and board-certified professionals. Simply put, you are in good hands with us.
Patients rightfully deserve affordable, high-quality medical services in real time.
Our approach is centered on:
- Providing hours of service that offer an alternative to timely and costly emergency room visits, yet discourage patients from circumventing their primary care doctor
- Providing only urgent care services and leaving primary care to professionals that offer it best – primary care physicians
- Encouraging patients to always seek a primary care doctor for the medical home
- Forwarding treatment records to patients’ main medical doctor purposely for follow-up care
Conditions We Deal With
We are more than capable of addressing non-life threatening illnesses, conditions, and injuries. Unlike in the ER, our urgent care clinic can address your needs with little delay. Additionally, our services can provide you with substantial savings as compared to ER services.
Our team is more than happy to help you with any of the following:
- Minor injuries and burns
- Stomach virus, vomiting, nausea, etc.
- Strains and sprains
- Animal or insect bites
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Broken bones (cases where the bone hasn’t broken the skin)
- Mild asthma
- Rash or an array of other skin irritations
- Ear infections
- Sore throats, colds and cough
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Non life-threatening allergic reaction
- And much more…
* Please take note that we do not handle life-threatening situations like head trauma, severe blood loss, or significant chest pains. In such cases, please visit your nearest emergency room or call 911.
Get in Touch Today!
If you wish to learn more about us and the urgent care services we offer, please do not hesitate to call us at 713-691-3300. You may also send us a message through our Contact page. We are conveniently located at 411 W. Parker Rd., Houston, TX.