Welcome to Convenient Urgent Care
Convenient Urgent Care is proud to offer quick, reliable, and efficient urgent care services for non-life-threatening illnesses, conditions and injuries. Our walk-in clinic is open every day to provide better access to our patients in Houston, TX.
Our doctors and staff members are highly trained and experienced professionals. Your best interests are always put first and foremost, helping you recover faster and get back to what you love to do the most. Our clinic is also equipped with some of the latest medical equipment and technology to address virtually issue we encounter. Simply put, you can be confident that you’re in good hands whenever you choose us for your urgent care needs.
Conditions for Urgent Care
If you are experiencing any of the following, please do not hesitate to visit us for treatment:
- Fever, Flu/Cold Symptoms, Sore Throat/Coughs
- Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
- Stitches, Minor Fractures
- STD Testing
We also offer treatment for the following:
- Foreign object in nose or eye
- Burning with urination
- Sinus or ear pain
Why Convenient Urgent Care
Since opening our doors in 2013, we have become one of the most trusted names in Houston, TX. When you choose us, you can expect the quality healthcare you truly deserve:
- No appointments are necessary
- We accept most if not all Major Insurance
- We attend to all ages
- Competitively priced
- Cheaper than ER for non-life threatening problems
- we have a state of the art laboratory and testing services
- We are open every day except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Insurance Plans Accepted
We accept many insurance plans, including:
- United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna
- TriCare, WellCare, Medicare
- Medicaid: Community Health Choice, Texas Children’s, Molina, Amerigroup
Patients who pay in cash, on the other hand, may take advantage of special discounts.
How May We Help You Today?
If you have any questions regarding our urgent care services or our walk-in clinic in general, please do not hesitate to call us at 713-691-3300. You may also send us a message through our Contact page. We are conveniently located at 411 W. Parker Rd., Houston, TX